Passionate about our cause?
We are always looking for special people to join our team to support us in supporting others. Volunteering has been proven to help us live a longer life with better cognition and general mental health, improve our relationships and our life satisfaction. Everyone has unique skills and abilities and there are many volunteering roles within the charity that you could apply those skills and abilities to or maybe, you want to learn new skills? Either way, Pete's Dragons is the place for you!
Current roles available:
- Counter Assistants at our beautiful boutique Charity Shop, 'Retail Therapy', Exmouth Town Centre
- Donation Preparation, again at 'Retail Therapy' (steaming, ironing and washing all those lovely clothes)
- Administration Assistants at our HQ in Exmouth
- Peer Support Group Assistants - accompany our wonderful beneficiaries as they walk, talk and eat cake
- Community Fundraisers (attending events all across the county and spreading the Pete's Dragons message)