1. You express an interest to Dragon HQ
2. We will inform you if positions are available and offer a brief description of what is involved as a Trustee.
3. You submit the following documents:
- Most recent CV
- Covering letter detailing what you feel you can bring to the charity (relevant skills and experience) and why you have an interest in being a Pete’s Dragons Trustee
4. You will be invited for interview with a panel of three interviewers, made up from the current board and one beneficiary.
5. If successful, you will provide details of two referees and complete a declaration that there is no legal reason why you cannot act as a charity trustee.
6. You will have a three month probationary period in which you should attend one board meeting.
7. Following a successful probationary, an 8 week induction is provided to give you the knowledge to be a Dragon Trustee.
8. Unsuccessful applicants will be informed. The reason for not being accepted will be stated clearly and will be kept confidentially in the office.